Monday, July 21, 2014

All By Myself

All By Myself…

This week was my second week of training with Elite Nutrition and Performance, and the first time I exercised and made my meals without in-person assistance from Sam and Kristen. Because I spent the week in Hartsville, I was away from ENP for eight days and had to follow meal and exercise plans they gave me before I left.

Although it was difficult to adhere to the plans with all of the options available at restaurants and the sparse exercise equipment at the hotel, I tried my best to make the majority of my meals in my room and go to the hotel gym as much as possible. I even got pretty creative with my meals, which were prepared daily with a microwave and plastic cutlery (thanks Pinterest). And, thanks to my mom, who was there with me the whole week and has decided to change her eating habits with me, I didn't deviate too much from the plans Sam and Kristen gave me. I'm looking forward to returning to ENP and getting back to my normal schedule this week!

Here's a post-workout picture of my mom and me at the hotel gym:

And here's a picture of me at the pageant preliminary just a few hours later:

It's all about the grit and the glamour!

No comments:

Post a Comment