Friday, September 19, 2014

Progress Report

Progress Report

After two and a half months with Elite Nutrition and Performance, I am happy to report my progress thus far!

Since I became a sponsored athlete, I have lost four pounds and 3% body fat! This may not sound like much, but I can definitely notice a difference in the way my body looks. I am very happy with the changes I've made during my time with ENP.

I wasn't going to include this, but I received a little encouragement from Kristen and decided to post these...here's a "before" picture:


With some tweaks to my diet and exercise, and some new workout techniques....


Here's my progress!





(forgive the flaming football tattoo on my arm, it was temporary)

I'm proud of the changes I've made to my diet and exercise and excited to see how my body continues to change and improve as I continue with this process. I am forever grateful to Sam and Kristen at ENP for their generosity and support throughout my sponsorship. I only have a few more weeks with ENP, which is bittersweet, but Kristen and Sam have equipped me with healthy lifestyle skills that I can use for the rest of my life.

Thanks, ENP! Y'all rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment